Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I use the elevator?
- The elevator is operated with the key that you will find at the door of the lift. It is available for people with reduced mobility and to load luggage.
2. How do I connect to WiFi?
- Instructions for accessing WiFi can be found in the user and welcome manual located in each apartment.
3. Where can I park my vehicle?
- There are two parking options, you can find them in the section Where are we -> parking.
4. How do I get to the accommodation?
- You will find all the instructions by consulting our section How to get there?
5. Can I use the washing machine?
- Yes, we have washing machines and clothes racks. Remember that clothing should not be placed on balconies and can be dried in the designated space on the third level.
6. Is there a lot of noise in the accommodation?
- The noise is minimal, mainly generated by the night arrivals of some customers with suitcases. Parties and loud music are not allowed to ensure a peaceful stay.
7. Do you offer baby cots or extra beds?
- Yes, we have baby cots and extra beds with a minimum supplement. Let us know in advance to prepare them for your arrival.